The newest single from the Ohio native states he loves teaching people the key to get by love who you truly are. VMG had a moment to sit down with Buu Baby IV and talk about the latest single and also review the summer hit.
1) What keeps you motivated when it comes to your music?
Well, music is definitely my outsource for expressing myself so I guess I would say living motivates me.
2) When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
Staying true to the roots of music.
3) Being that you are from Atlanta, what is the state of Hip-Hop there? How would you title your style of music?
Well I’m not from Atlanta I’m from Ohio but I see Atlanta as the Mecca of new emerging hip hop anybody that wants to be somebody has to stop there.
4) With your most recent music single “Love yourself ” is DOPE. Can you give us some details on how you came up with that song?
I was going thru some very tough times where I had to learn to love my self again as I said in one of the earlier questions I use music as my outlet so I just started singing my feelings
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twicebook, etc.?
I’m available on all networks under @Bubabyiv @Buddhamaniv
6) Who are some of your influences?
My music influences are pretty out there depends on the day but I grew up on Erykah Badu, Dmx, 2Pac, Biggie, and a lot more…
7) Any Last Remarks?
I just love great music and I wanna make great music.
The Ohio Native Is Telling You To Simply "Love Yourself" Here Is An Exclusive Review On The Summer Big Hit. The Ohio Now ATL Member Is Setting The Standard With This Very Creative Single. We Listened To This Song At least 10 Times And Each Time We Enjoy It. Very Strong Replay Value. As Well As The Lyrics. We Highly Advised That You Take A Listen.