(New Exclusive Interview) Philly Group Light Work Talks Music And New Project
Check out the entire project by clicking that play button and if you like it, click the Itunes link to buy which is right below.
1. Light Work, how long have you guys been a group?
TT: since we first formed 8 years ago but we just started recording 2 years ago.
2. Light Work, breakdown the style and sound of the group?
Duey: that’s a hard question that only people can answer for us very lyric driven with a nuanced sound.
3. Light Work, What type of album is Save The Art?
TT: A nostalgic alternative hip hop album dedicated to the preservation of the art.
4. Light Work, how did you guys become a group?
TT: Duey met me and thought I was an asshole because I told him I didn’t listen to rap music
Duey: I knew he was lying the whole time lol
5. Light Work, where do you guys fit in today’s music scene?
Duey: WE Don’t and don’t intend to it really depends on what you call today’s music scene to us we fit in but to the masses it might not.
6. Light Work, what is the hardest thing in life you guys had to overcome and how did you guys overcome it?
TT: being parents and trying to juggle the things that come along with life.
Duey: Trying to have a social life and still taking care of our responsibilities and still making time for music
7. Light Work, where do you see your brand and career in the next 5 years?
TT: I see Obeast records being like Bubba Gump Shrimp a household name sike lol
Duey: Cultivating our fanbase being influential to our followers
TT: Trying to let people know that’s more than music its a movement