(New Exclusive Interview) Music Artist Matthew Towner Talks Music With Vintage Media Group |
(New Exclusive Interview) Matthew Towner Talks Music With Vintage Media Group
1. How long have you been doing music?
I’ve been doing making records for the past year, I have been DJing for 3 years I started at local studio and went on to DJing local events in Northampton then I decided to make a album took me a year
2. Breakdown your style and sound?
Grime, I have put my own unique style on my music to create a style of grime which I believe can be mainstream, it’s a wacky sound different and unique to other grime artists
3. What is the hardest thing you had to overcome and how did you overcome it?
Performing in front of a big audience I got over this by performing at local events
4. Breakdown the concept behind “The Doctor” and how long did it take you to write that record?
The doctor is about how unfair you are treated by the medical system and they don’t want to help you they just want to feed you bad stuff to get around the problems in life, it took about 2 weeks to write from scratch
5. Where do you see your brand and career in the next 5 years?
I would like to get noticed by a big producer in the next 5 years to help me get noticed and open doors for me in the music industry, i will have another 2 albums out within the next 5 years in currently finishing my second album and have a 3rd ready to go