(New Exclusive Interview) Arizona Alias Talks Video For Company And New Music
1. How long have you been doing music?
I’ve beed doing music for over 20 yrs
2. Breakdown your style and sound?
My style is like gumbo. 2 parts funk 1 part West Coast 1 part South Coast 1 part HipHop 2 parts Life in general…THUGLIFE MOBBSTA FAMILY MENTALITY
3. How did you come up with the name “Arizona Alias” and what does it mean to you?
I came with ARIZONA ALIA$ because I had alot of nicknames hence Alia$ but that sounded too plain. I had moved to ARIZONA recently when I came up with it and Arizona showed me alot of love. Plus I’m from Cali so ARIZONA is my Alia$ but I’m still a Cali Boi but overall I do represent AZ HipHop
4. What is the concept behind “Company’ and how long did it take you to write that record?
“Company” is just in the category of casual relationships because this has been a major experience in my life. But ima grown man now trying to be a family man so it’s more of a throwback to my younger mentality. I wrote the song very quickly. I heard the beat and the words just flowed. The recording process was quick as well
5. How many days it took to shot that video for “Company” and who came up with the concept to the video?
It took one day to shoot and the idea was a collaboration between me and Carlos Berber
6. When it comes to touring, is this something you plan on doing and have you ever toured before?
Yes I’m definitely looking forward to touring but no I haven’t done this before.
7. Where do you see your brand and career in the next 5 years?
In the next five yrs, I see my Brand becoming a strong independent force giving Arizona a real platform. I also see movies, clothing, and other aspects of business