The new is here… The track from the Daytona Beach native is on fire as it’s now reached viral status with over a 100k streams in a week.
VMG had a moment to catch up with EdThatsMyCup, to see what’s new.
1) What keeps you motivated when it comes to your music?
Success an whatever comes with it.
2) When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
A type of media blog/music group.
3) Being that you are from Daytona Beach, what is the state of Hip-Hop there? How would you titled your style of music?
It’s terrible, No shows to host nothing, our city does NOT like to promote hip hop. & I can’t really explain on this one you just have to listen an see.
4) With your most recent music single “ATM”. Which is DOPE to me… Can you give us some details on how you came up with that song?
I highly appreciate that man & dude I was just in Cali for a week an fucked up Melrose lol…
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?
Mostly Instagram @Edthatsmycup my twitter handle is the same, as well as my Spotify.
6) Who are some of your influences?
Three 6 Mafia heavy. CKY, HIM, Robmakesbangers, Steven Cannon.
7) Any Last Remarks?
A lot more content coming.
Social Network Links.
Daytona Beach, FL