The track “Didn’t we” ignites the past battles the rapper has encountered specifically in relationships, he rhymes about one in particular and shares how he experienced mental and physical abuse at a tender age and doesn’t spare any mercy explaining how he feels now.
The lyrics are much more assertive, prominent and experimental than the rappers previous songs he’s released.
We are eager to hear more of C’Aaron soon.
VMG Sat Down With London Artist C’Aaron To Check On The Hot New Single “Didn’t We” And More…
1) What keeps you motivate when it comes to your music?
I believe my motivation is self explanatory, I’m trying to better myself and become the best I can be within myself and also as an artist
2) When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
I think of it as a platform for people who’re starting out, I believe it is an amazing platform and I thank you for this opportunity.
3) Being that you are from East London, what is the state of Hip-Hop there? How would you titled your style of music?
The rap scene is popping at the moment. There’s so many artists with authentic and fresh sounds. It’s brilliant, my style is a mix of new school with a bit of ambiance and experimental. It depends I aim to do as many different things as I can.
4) With your most recent music single “Didn’t We” is Crazy NICE, can you give us some details on how you came up with the song?
The song was actually wrote like 7-8 years ago, it was after I understood the situation I had been through, instantly, I wrote how I felt in that moment, then when the time was right I recorded it.
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?
6) Who are some of your influences?
Fka twigs, Kendrick Lamar, angel haze, Kano, Eminem, Kanye, little simz and both my grandad’s
7) Any Last Remarks?
Thank you again for this opportunity, it was great and I appreciate the love and support. Blessed