Michael DeAngelo releases his newest song called “Henny”. Produced by Ray Rahiem, it boasts a smooth bouncing beat with Michael DeAngelo’s flow highlighted as always. Definitely a song to play while you pre-game tonight.
VMG had a moment with Michael DeAngelo to see whats jumping with the new single and more…
1) What keeps you motivate when it comes to your music?
My love for it. My drive and hunger to be the best at what I do. Without music I don’t know where’d be so every time I put out a song it’s all or nothing.
2) When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
A dope Hip-Hop magazine to find dope music. I have family in Ohio, so I know yall have a lot of dedicated fans. Its like an overall one stop shop for Hip-Hop.
3) Being that you are from The Bay, what is the state of Hip-Hop there? How would you titled your style of music?
I feel like there are a lot of different music movements out here just trying to get control of peoples ears. What makes me and the collective I’m in, Cold Gang, standout is that we’re just vibing and being creative with the music not trying to sound like what’s on the radio. If I had to title my style is would be groovy, cause I’m always groovin’.
4) With your most recent music single “Henny” is Crazy NICE. Can you give us some details on how you came up with that song?
All love goes out to my little brother and fellow Cold Gang member Ray Rahiem he produced the track. Ray text me check your email and asked if I could write a sixteen to the beat. I had been sipping on some Hennessy and it took over, next thing I knew “Henny” was born. Ray was also in the studio engineering for me so he helped put the finishing touches on the track.
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?
6) Who are some of your influences?
The main three that come to mind not in any particular order are Common, Tupac and Andrea 3000. A lot of those artists’ tracks get me through the day and I just like to slap good music.
7) Any Last Remarks?
I just want to thank yall for the opportunity to be on the site. I want everybody to go check out my track “Henny” on my soundcloud and if you show love on my social media I’ll show it back, peace and love.