- How long have you been doing music?
I’ve been doing music for about the last 6 years
2. Breakdown your style and sound?
My style and flow is more on the new wave sound, but speaking on real life experiences that I go through or went through or seen.
3. What makes you different from the other artists coming out in today’s time?
I think what makes me different in my music is that I try to put the best quality in it all the time, and just have fun and put meaning in my songs and videos.
4. Tell us about “Gorilla Glue” and the concept behind it?
The concept behind gorilla glue is just to let you know I’m a good dude, but I’m still from the hood, so stuff can still get sticky.
5. Where do you see your brand and career in the next 5 years?
I see my brand and career in the next 5 years up there with the best and be in the position to make a positive change to people’s lives around me.
Richie Mike – Gaining Traction