Vintage Media Group Exclusive Interview With JJLamar
1. How long have you been doing gospel music?
I have been doing gospel music for about 7 months now.
2. What made you want to do gospel rap versus life rap?
I got saved for real and always did music but never took it seriously.
Once I got saved I needed a way to get out the relegation God gave me
a way to speak the youths language I call it ministry music.
3. Breakdown what God means to you?
God means faithful father, true friend, and righteous judge. Those are
the 3 dimensions I look at God in; he is the creator of all and I
honor him more than life itself.
4. Let’s talk about “God’s Timing” and how the record came about?
It means God’s timing to me. What we’re on we won’t move without the
Holy Spirit since we got saved we are back on track with God’s timing
and all the things he’s had waiting for us.
5. Top 5 gospel records of all time and why?
I Give Myself Away
Never Would Have Made It
jjLamar · Sprinna · Speak Eazyy. – Gods Timing