Take a pause from the mundane and listen to the latest from JV & TEEJ. If you are looking for new music, you just found it. Now is your chance to be the cool friend who heard it first. Enjoy.
VMG had a moment with Stay Fresh and sat down with the up and coming artist to see what’s poppin’ in New York and with the hot new single featured with the soulful Jenry David titled “All On The Line”.
1) What keeps you motivate when it comes to your music?
Always trying to improve on the last thing we did. Every time we make a beat or a write hook, we try to take it a step above where we just were. The motivation is really the challenge we lay out for ourselves.
2) When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
True connoisseur of Hip-Hop in this modern day era, offering a platform that allows artist like us to have a voice and be heard. VMG is like the friend that made it big, and is going to let you feature.
3) Being that you are from New York, what is the state of Hip-Hop there? How would you titled your style of music?
Hip-hop is not dead. It is alive and well and thriving in NY. If there had to be a title, I would say its hip-hop or urban pop, but like many artists, our style is in a constant state of morph.
4) With your most recent music single “All On The Line” is DOPE, We Really Like It… can you give us some details on how you came up with that song?
We wanted to recognize and offer an anthem for everybody that has ever been in that moment where its time to shine and give it all you got. From the Superbowl athlete in the 4th quarter, to the guy giving his power-point presentation to his boss. Putting all your talent and work and heart into a defining moment, that’s “All on the Line”
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?
We like to think we are everywhere, facebook, twitter, instagram, soundcloud, and music outlets like iTunes and Spotify
6) Who are some of your influences?
We grew up listening to the greats in Hip-Hop, we all know them.
7) Any Last Remarks?
Listen and enjoy, that’s all we ask.
"After Sitting Back And Listening To The Single, We Honestly Had A Different Expectation From Stay Fresh, Being That He Is From New York. We Were Honestly Surprised, And Excited As We Were Able To Gather Something Different From New York Style Of Hip-Hop. It's Was Very Refreshing, And Excited. "Stay Fresh" Gave Us A Fresh Approach On His Music, And We Want More..."