Kowshik Saha, the emerging musician, after releasing various covers of popular songs, and publishing books to guide musicians during a pandemic, just dropped his new single “Just Gotta Know”.
We had a moment to check in with Kowshik Saha new single and more…
1) What keeps you motivated when it comes to your music?
I get motivated by loved ones. Especially my family And friends. They really like my style of singing, and suggest me to make more music.
2) When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
I think VMG is a reputated music blog helping musicians find their target audience by sharing their music.
3) How would you title your style of music?
My style of music is pop.
4) With your most recent single “Just Gotta Know” is on point, can you give us some details on how you came up with that song?
I have lost a loved one, and keep wondering what went wrong. This is the idea behind the song.
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?
6) Who are some of your influences?
Influences: Weeknd, Charlie Puth, Michael Jackson.
7) Any Last Remarks?