Single produced by Trauma Tone this song is a hard hitting street Anthem by upcoming new artist King Brigante coming outta Virginia and Recorded at Ifeel Famous Studio.
VMG has the moment with King Brigante to find out what’s NEW from the young hitta.
1) What keeps you motivate when it comes to your music?
Just music itself keeps me motivated I love the creation of it.
2) When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
I think that’s it a great avenue for upcoming artist to be featured and get get good exposure nad its also a great online mag.
3) Being that you are from Charlottesville, Virginia what is the state of Hip-Hop there? How would you titled your style of music?
The state of music in Charlottesville,Virginia is on the come up its a great sound being developed here my style of music is definitely street but also filled with emotion.
4) With your most recent single “Maybe” is DOPE, I Really Like It… can you give us some details on how you came up with that song?
In the studio with Trauma tone he played the beat for me and i came up the hook off top the whole process took all of one day I was feeling the beat crazy.
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?
6) Who are some of your influences?
Some of my influences are Jay z of course Jeezy, Kanye, Yo Gotti, and Future just to name a few i’m just influenced by good music.