1. How long have you been creating music and what do you feel you bring different to the music industry?
i’ve been making music for almost a decade now and feel like I’m solid as a artist, and in honest with my music. I’m very true to myself when it comes to my sound so I know people around will appreciate it.
You can also just hear all my vocal technique and physical vocal training. I think I bring another level of music education to the table.
2. Yasmeena, the name of your single is called “Lost.” What is the concept behind the record and how did the record come about?
Ironically, this song didn’t stem from a specific person. But It definitely stemmed from a bunch of different experiences and traumatic episodes. Although lost is a subtle Vive it also holds a lot of heavy weight from my past.
3. From your perspective, what are the pros and cons of being a creative mind and being a music artist?
1. being in the studio for more than 10 hours can be really fun for me. Traveling, connecting with other artists, working out contractual business and even battling my rights and Feeling free range with my music.
The cons can be that not everybody agrees with your vision, or they think you might be doing “too much”, even someone stealing your idea or biting off your style can be frustrating.
4. What other business ventures do you have and how important is it for you to create opportunities outside of the music industry?
I know for a fact that once my music does well everything else in my life is going to do well with it because I have plans and goals and aspirations outside of music. I want to help people I wanna be able to do great things with my musical authority.
5. Where do you see your brand and career in the next 5 years?
I see myself branching out working with a bunch of different artists able to build my brand and help my career. Being inspired and allowing this new wave of music to shape my artistry into its full effect. With that I can use it for performances, recording session, writing sessions, jam sessions, and so much more!