(New Exclusive Interview) Brash Da Brilliant Talks Music And New Single With Vintage Media Group | @brash4areason
(New Exclusive Interview) Brash Da Brilliant Talks Music With Vintage Media Group
1. How Long Have You Been Doing Music?
I started doing music in the third grade, my substitute teach got me hooked on playing the violin.
2. Breakdown your stage name Brash Da Brilliant, and how did you come up with this name?
Brash was a name that originated from my gamertag days on xbox live. I use 2 spend long days and nights playing John Madden on xbox 360. I found the word in the dictionary and made it an acronym. B.e R.eal A.nd S.how H.eart. Da Brilliant portion was given to me a few years later when I started rapping by my friend Mani.
3. You just dropped a single called “Sapiosexual” Featuring Prejon and its doing really well on Spotify. What is the concept behind this record and what do you feel it brings different to the marketplace?
The record displays a positive light in uplifting our women and expressing to them that they are more than just beauty and looks. I want women to know they have more to offer than just physical beauty, but a beautiful mind and heart goes a long way as well. Just like women are looking for the whole package, so are we!!! These things tend to get overlooked in the most beautiful women; as beauty is truly in the “Eye of the Beholder”.
4. How has your environment that you grow up in, affected the type of music that you create?
I grew up in a suburban Christian household where I lived with my parents in Orange County, California. To be honest, my parents weren’t fans of secular music; it wasn’t allowed, so I snuck it in the house and played it on my Walkman and radio when they weren’t around. Music is really so powerful it can change your whole mood, bring back memories, influence your thinking. My music has always been a reflection of what I’ve seen heard or experienced.
5. Where you see your brand and career in the next 5 years?
Five years down the line I’ll have multiple businesses, be an international known artists, philanthropist, and actor, I may even do a little modeling.