It’s Almost Summer, And Bangbizzy Is Already Bringing The Heat With His DOPE New Visual “Trenches”.
As We See Bangbizzy Starting To Do Major Things In The Rap Game, We Here At VMG Had To Have A Sit Down With The Guy To See What’s New And What’s NEXT For Bangbizzy.
1) What keeps you motivate when it comes to your music?
BB:: my desire to leave a mark on a culture that so heavily influenced my life and my passion to create and be
2) When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
BB :: i super dope platform for music and news
3) Being that you are from Portland, what is the state of Hip-Hop there? How would you titled your style of music?
BB:: the Portland music scene is getting bigger each day with a bunch of dope artist in all genres and im blessed and be proud to be part of it all.
4) With your most recent music video “Trenches” is Fresh… Can you give us some details on how you came up with that song?
BB ::: a reflection of my past and some of the things i went threw to get to where im at now, all it took was one flash back and the song literally wrote itself
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?
IG :: https://www.instagram.com/bang.bizzy/
FB :: https://www.facebook.com/BangBizzy/
Twitter :: https://twitter.com/BangBizzy_
6) Who are some of your influences?
BB :: 2pac, andre3000 ,Eminem , lauryn hill and a tribe called quest
7) Any Last Remarks?
BB :: i want to say thanks and give a shout out to Vintage Media Group for helping me spread my music to world.
shout out to my fans,friends and family they are me. i miss you nana Rest IN paradise and keep a look out for BANGBIZZY im just getting started.