(New Exclusive Interview) Atlanta Rapper Black Quay Talks New Project With Vintage Media Group |
(New Exclusive Interview) Atlanta Rapper Black Quay Talks New Project With Vintage Media Group
1. How long have you been creating music and what made you start creating music?
I been doing music since I was 12.. I started doing music because i just fell in love wit the sound and how it made me feel.
2. What part does your environment and upbringing play in the type of music that you create?
It has a lot to do with my creation process all my music is centered around my life.
3. Breakdown your style and sound?
My sound reflects how I’m feeling at the time. This first project sounds like the struggle cuz that’s what I been going through.
4. What does the name “Black Quay” mean to you?
Black quay was already put together before the Music. The streets called me black my family called me quay I just put it together.
5. Still Grindin is the name of the new project. Breakdown the title and how long did it take for you to pick this title?
It didn’t take long to put it together. It’s what I’m on right now. Still grinding my way to where I’m trying to be.
6. Where do you see your brand and career in the next 5 years?
Black Quay moving strong through the streets right now. In 5 years or really less than that Black Quay will be known everywhere.