As This Summer Fades Away, The Music Seems To Be Getting Better And Better, And With Anything, We Here At VMG Enjoy Quality Music, So With That Being Said We Have The Blessings Of Ms. Sabrina Petrini Again As We Interview Her For The DOPE New Single Called “Fade Away” Let’s See What’s New With Ms Sabrina.
1) How did you come up with the stage name “Sabrina Petrini”, is that your actual name? Does it has a significant mean?
It’s my name. It doesn’t really mean anything. I think my aunt in Italy gave me the name and that was it. And I don’t even know her. I used to perform under KingQueen but I wanted to start fresh and just use my name.
2) What separates you from other artists “Sabrina Petrini”? What is it that you know about yourself as an artist that makes you different?
I don’t see competition, only inspiration. No one intimidates me, I feel secure with everyone being unique and that no one will ever be me and I will never be them. I think a lot of artists bump in to jealousy and I just never had that in me. Especially females, most of us don’t help each other out and I don’t understand why. Another persons success has nothing to do with you. Respect everyone!
3) What are some of your current accomplishments? What are you hoping to achieve outside of your music? touching lives and having an effect on people, what else do you hope transpires from your music?
I’m in the studio recording my EP with Dechard and Gabe Lopez (Belinda Carlisle, New Kids On The Block). I just released 2 singles, “Fade Away” and “Fucking In Love”. Both are going to be in a movie based on the award winning short “Love Is All You Need” which was released in 2012 and ever since, I’ve wanted it to become a feature film so bad. And once I heard it was going to be, I started bugging the director Rocco Shields to listen to my music and I feel like the luckiest to have my music being a part of this project. This movie is going to have a impact on the world. It’s something you’ve never seen before.
4) With your most recent single “Fade Away” is Crazy DOPE, and I personally listened to it at least 20 times, can you give us some details on how you came up with that song?
My co producer Dechard sent me the music to the song a few months ago and I remember uploading it on my phone in my car and I felt an instant connection. I honestly just started belting out the chorus right away and wrote it while sitting in traffic. It’s about staying true to yourself, not backing down, regardless of anyone. Don’t make people feel comfortable before yourself. It’s your life, live it.
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?