We Had The Opportunity To Have Some Heat Come Across Our Desks As Miami’s Hip Hop Artist Problema Lirical Feat. R-1 La Esencia – Dimelo. (prod. by izzle beats). From Overflow 4 Jackpot Mixtape. Got A Classic Joint On Their Hands… VMG Had A Moment To Sit Down And Asked Problema Lirical A Few Questions As We Get To Know More About The DR Boss…
1) What keeps you motivate when it comes to your music?
My hunger really keeps me motivated and every new track and beat makes me go harder when i hear my self and my improvement.
2) When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
Well all i can think of is exposure.
3) Being that you are from Miami, what is the state of Hip-Hop there? How would you titled your style of music?
Is a lot of rappers influenced by the old Miami so they all sound similar, just wanna rap about guns, cocaine, and struggle. am a lil different, i come from the Dominican republic the Caribbean. So am more urban.
4) With your most recent music video “Dimelo” is Crazy NICE, I Really Like It… can you give us some details on how you came up with that song?
I came up with the “Dimelo” concept as a part of my culture,comes from a Dominican slang used everyday. and events that we experienced.
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?
My fans can find me in iTunes, google play, tidal , amazon, and more online stores. and they can follow me on twitter: @problema_music , on Instagram: @problema_lirical , and on Facebook : problem lirical dsn.
6) Who are some of your influences?
I’m influenced by real hip hop like Nas, Tupac , biggie, method man, tempo, Lito Y Polaco, Mc Ceja .
7) Any Last Remarks?
Yea, be on the look out for “problea lirical” i’m coming i promise you will see me everywhere soon! Focus . firstname.lastname@example.org