With Music You Get A Certain Feeling, And With That Feeling You Then Gather Emotions. With Orlando’s Nino He Gives You Both In This Recent Single “Hood Rich” VMG Had A Moment To Sit-Down With Nino To Find Out What Makes Him “Hood Rich”.
1) What keeps you motivate when it comes to your music?
I like to listen to good music so what motivates me is the artist in the business right now my goal is to be better then those that are already great.
2) When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
The best hip hop blog there is!
3) Being that you are from Orlando, what is the state of Hip-Hop there? How would you titled your style of music?
The state of hip hop here to me isn’t even our own work our stations jam Fetty and Drake there’s no Orlando artist really that’s getting play on the radio stations down here my style is different and I’m diverse I love to take on challenges.
4) With your most recent music single “Hood Rich” is Crazy NICE, a TRAP feel. I Really Like It… can you give us some details on how you came up with that song?
Hood Rich isn’t necessarily about cash I’m particularly saying in my hood I feel rich famous because everyone knows me I’m like a celebrity in my hood so that’s where the ideas came from.
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?
Facebook Alex Philemon
6) Who are some of your influences?
J Cole, Lil Wayne, Drake, Temptation
7) Any Last Remarks?
I hope u guys enjoy everything we do music Vids coming soon my label international records is throwing a party in the middle of next year I will be performing there anyone is invited no matter where you from we gonna putting Orlando on the map and I wanna say thank you to people who support me my label CEO of international records Chrisman Simplice and to all my promoters rollneider durose, sondi danger, Thierry augustave and thank you vintage media group.