California new artist brings a hot new indie mixtape for the summer season! Have a listen and spread them good summer vibes. Remember to Stay “Young & Lit”.
VMG had a moment to sit-down with Mike to see what’s new and next as he’s already claiming Summer 18.
1) What keeps you motivate when it comes to your music?
My family and friends who support me from “2025” and beyond.
2) When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
What comes to my mind is classic trends related to the media culture.
3) Being that you are from Cali, what is the state of Hip-Hop there? How would you titled your style of music?
The Hip Hop scene is very competitive, and my team and I have been tying to unify Southern California especially.
4) With your most recent music project “Summer Soulsa 18” is Crazy NICE, I Really Like It… can you give us some details on how you came up with the project?
I wanted to create that feeling you had as kid listening to catchy songs during the summer.
5) Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?
You can google me “Mike Soulsa” or follow me on Instagram @mikesoulsa. Music on all platform July 4th 2018
6) Who are some of your influences?
Some of my influences includes: Nate Dogg, Laruryn Hill, and Myself as I practice and get better.
7) Any Last Remarks?
I want to Thank all my supporters and please go check out “Summer Soulsa” while spreading positive vibes.