A Ten Year Couple Taking On The Music Industry By Storm.
Dana And The Wolf, although they’ve been together for 10 years, only recently started a music duo. It was an unlikely prospect because of their opposite tastes in music. With the debut of their new track “Close Enough”, however, the pair has discovered something uniquely their own.
VMG had a moment to sit down with the Duo to find out more about Dana and the Wolf, and The very creative lyric visual “Close Enough”.
1. First thing, how did you come up with and why the name “Dana and the Wolf”?
It came to us quickly and matter-of-factly.
2. Being this is your debut song, why did you choose to do a Lyric music video instead of an actual visual?
Anthony Sollace hit us up on Instagram and was like, “I love this, Ima do a lyric video,” (paraphrasing). We’re like, “Okay,” and then when we saw it we were blown away.
Directed By: Anthony Sollace (Instagram: @salvani_studios)
3. The song and video was very creative, could you tell us how did you come up with the song?
Daniel (Wolf) wrote it over a year ago, but left it to die. I wanted to dig it back up since it’s always been a fav of mine and together we breathed new life into it.
4. When you think of “Vintage Media Group”, what comes to mind?
I’m a fan of VMG because it’s upbeat and on the mark.
5. Where can your fans & supporters find you online? Via Twitter, Facebook, etc.?
Anywhere @danaandthewolf, though Instagram stories is my new love.
6. Who are some of your influences?
For “Close Enough,” we were pretty influenced by Sia, The Chainsmokers, and Bishop Briggs.
7. Any Last Remarks?
A huge shout out to Anthony Sollace @salvani_studios for making this lyric video all on his own, and for believing in us. And thanks to VMG for spreading the word!
Social Network Links.
Instagram – @danaandthewolf
Twitter – @DanaAndTheWolf
Facebook – @danaandthewolf
Los Angeles, US